We Are Open Again!
While I appreciate everyone will want to get back to normal unfortunately things in cloisters will be a little different for the foreseeable. Please read over the details below and feel free to e mail or call with any questions.
We will have some cracking beers available (although our cask selection will be limited to 4 initially) but unfortunately we will not have a food operation to begin with. However our friends next door at the peanut gallery are doing some cracking sourdough pizzas as well as homemade ice cream that you can purchase and bring in.
I know its not quite going to be the Cloisters we all know and love but if we stick with it I hope things can get back to normal soon. We will always aim to make your stay as welcoming and enjoyable as bar staff in masks are able to! Thanks everyone for your support over the last few months. Its very much appreciated! Cheers.
• Maximum capacity is 26 people
• We would advise booking tables as space is limited. Please phone pub on 0131 221 9997 to book tables
• Please wait in entrance to be seated and queue with 2metres distancing if necessary.
• 1 person per group to please give details for NHS track & trace.
• 4 People max per table
• Table service only (we will run a tab to pay at the end)
• Card payments only (contactless preferred).
• Please Wear a mask when not seated at table.
• Please keep 1m+ distance from people not part of your group.
• No Shouting, singing or joining other tables.
• Please do not move furniture or swap tables during your stay. They are arranged for distancing between groups.
• 3 Hour max stay per table including drinking up time.
• Only 1 person in restrooms at a time.
• Please use sanitizer stations provided.
For your Safety & Peace of Mind
• Table service staff will be wearing masks.
• A name and contact number will be taken from 1 person per group for NHS track & trace.
• All tables & chairs cleaned between customers
• Toilets will be checked and cleaned regularly .
• Door handles and banister cleaned regularly
• Hand sanitiser available at front door and outside toilets