Established in 1995, and set in the historical former All Saints Parsonage, Cloisters has maintained many traditional features while creating a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Relax by the stove, enjoy one of nine cask ales, 10 keg beers and over 70 malt whiskies.
With carefully selected, maintained and served cask and keg beer from breweries up and down the country, and across the world, there will always be something to quench your thirst.
Covid related Info.
Having discussed it with staff and considering the opinions of a number of customers over the last week or so. Additionally bearing in mind that some of our team are not yet fully vaccinated. We have decided on the following for the time being.
- As social distancing between households no longer applies, we will bring all our tables up and have full seated capacity.
- We’ll also add a couple of Stools at drinking shelves
- As we have to ensure people track and trace and we will still have a somewhat limited (although considerably larger) capacity we will still require people to wait to be seated.
- customers can now order & pay at the bar.
- Card and cash payments accepted
- To keep crowding at the bar to a minimum we ask that only 1 person at a time per table order at bar.
- There is still no standing at the bar. However we have 4 stools for seating at the bar. (Additional stools cannot be added to the bar from drinking shelves)
- MASKS MUST BE WORN WHEN MOVING AROUND THE PUB. This includes going to toilets and when ordering at the bar.
- Staff will continue to wear masks for your protection.
- There now should be less need to take bookings with our increased capacity but we will continue to take advance bookings (at least day before) to avoid disappointment.
- No same day bookings though I’m afraid.
Thanks for all your support.
Monday - Thursday 12pm - 10pm
Friday - Saturday 12pm - 10pm
Sunday 12:30pm - 10pm
26 Brougham Street
Edinburgh, EH3 9JH
0131 221 9997